This site is a creative platform in which I display my works and projects. I have a passion for all footwear but find ladies footwear the most intriguing.
A combination of strict technical rules and creative execution are the two main pillars I find most captivating. Studying fashion design then completing my degree in footwear implementation has given me a great foundation to work with. I am currently a ladies footwear designer at a local shoe factory who supplies leading retailers in South Africa.
Constructive criticism is most welcome – so hit me up via the contact form. Hope you like perusing my site.
Cheers for now!
- HANDDRAWN CONCEPT
- PHOTOSHOP & ILLUSTRATIONS
- MANUAL STANDARD & PATTERN MAKING
- DIGITAL NAXOS 2D & 3D DESIGN
- SAMPLE CHASING THROUGH CLOSING, PREPARATION, AND MAKING IN FACTORY
- MANAGING & DIRECTING SAMPLE & QA PROCESSES
- COMMUNICATION WITH RETAIL BUYERS & PLANNERS
- RANGE BUILDING & SEASONAL LAY-DOWNS
- EXECUTING QUICK RESPONSE & TRADITIONAL LEAD TIME PRODUCTION PLANS
- PLANNING ORDERS ON SPECIFIC MAKING LINES IN THE FACTORY
- STREAM-LINING COMPONENT ORDERS FOR ON TIME DELIVERIES
- CLERICAL AND ADMINSTRATION DUTIES NEEDED REGARDING ORDER DISCUSSION RECORDS & OFFICIAL RECORDS